Saturday, October 11, 2008

Buddy Walk

Today we participated in the 11th Annual Buddy Walk. This is a walk that celebrates individuals with Down Syndrome. It's 2.5 miles downtown along the canal and we had a beautiful day for it. It was alot of fun and inspiring to see some of the people there. There are definately times when I get frustrated at the situation that we've been given and I worry about Allison's future almost daily but seeing some of the individuals there today made me worry a little less. Here are some pictures of our day.


She didn't make it all the way through the walk, I don't even think she made it halfway!
So get ready people, next year we're getting together a team to walk with us!! I'm giving you fair warning!:)


2 comments:

Becky said...

Awww! She looks so grown up walking down the canal. And Happy Birthday Ryan! Ya old man!

Heidi said...

Pencil me in!! I'll be on Allison's team any day. :)