Ok, I've never been a Disney fanatic, I know there are people out there that just think Disney is the greatest but I was never one of them. Well, I have to admit, I am now! We had such a great day at Magic Kingdom, it wasn't crowded at all, the longest we waited for any ride was 20 min and most rides we walked right onto. It was so fun to see how excited the kids got, especially JJ, every little thing was exciting to him, even the tram ride from the car!
Here is the family with the castle. I was afraid how Alli would do with the characters and, as you can see, Pooh was sort of holding her so she couldn't get away, but at least she wasn't crying.
7 years ago
2 comments:
Glad you are have a great time. I was in Disney on my 7th birthday. Many...many...many moons ago! :)
Isn't it the best. It just doesn't get better than Disney. Did it snow yet? I love it!
Post a Comment