Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Give In

After much peer pressure from certain people (Heidi) I finally gave in and started a blog. So here it is..........I know you are all very excited! Today we went to the zoo with Ryan's family, it felt like it was a 100 degrees outside but the kids didn't care, they had a blast.

Ali enjoying her first train ride


JJ loved the sprinker area


Ali didn't


So there it is, my first post, I hope you are all happy!;)

7 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

She finally caves in!!!

Welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Thrilled! I've missed seeing pics of the kids.

Sarah said...

Yippee!!!! Now you can leave comments without being annonymus!!

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeee!! Welcome to the club! See, it wasn't that bad, was it?

Becky said...

Love it! You'll have fun!

Painter el Cinco said...

Ryan did a great job picking out the butterfly theme! It would look fantastic on the side of his truck...

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you Mrs. Schmidt!