Saturday, July 19, 2008

That Fun Place

Tonight Ryan and I went to Greenfield to visit his mom and we took the kids to That Fun Place. It's sort of like a knock off of Chuck E. Cheese.



Ali and I are getting ready to ride some sort of banana ride. I'm convinced that this has to go pretty slow if they will let someone Allison's size ride.



Turns out it didn't go around so slowly, this is Ali trying to climb out of the ride and me trying to keep her in and not the throw up all over both of us!


JJ was tall enough to ride by himself so Ryan lucked out and got to watch and laugh at the rest of us.




Thankfully, JJ was also tall enough to ride the roller coaster by himself, I must be getting old if even the kiddie rides make me sick!

And because I think Ryan needs a picture on the blog here is one of him with all the nieces and nephews on his side of the family. Erin, his sister, was here from Florida visiting, JJ will miss them, he really enjoyed playing with his cousins.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

But what a story that would have been....yes, I got sick on the flying banana! :)