Monday, August 18, 2008

Boring Monday

This morning started off the way every Monday morning starts off in our house, 8:15 speech therapy. Ali and I both love starting out the week with speech therapy! (Note extreme sarcasm) After that the kids and I were all a little bored so we decided to do some painting.



I think JJ might be the next Picasso.


After painting we did a little playing in the sand. I was hoping Ali would have changed her mind but, nope, she still thinks sand makes a tasty snack.


This afternoon we decided to check out the new sprinkler park in Zionsville. Mom's Group Ladies, we've got to add this onto the summer schedule next year!






Allison typically isn't much for sprinkler parks but she cried when it was time to leave.


We finished up the day with a trip to Dairy Barn for ice cream and then Walmart and Lowes. So, yep, a pretty boring day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Boring? Sounds pretty active to me. The sprinkler park sure looks fun!

Pamela said...

oh my gosh! The pictures of the kids are adorable.