JJ had the privilege of bringing home his preschool classroom mascot, Frankie, this weekend. He was so excited, before he went to school that day all he would say is, "I hope it's my turn to bring home Frankie." When I picked him up on Thursday he was beaming getting to carry Frankie out. He had all sorts of adventures planned for Frankie.
I thought it was cute how attached JJ and Frankie were to each other. That's until I realized Frankie had to go everywhere with us, he went to Chick-Fil-A, he went on a walk with us, he even went to So Italian for dinner with us.
And, of course, who ends up hanging out with Frankie at all these public places? Me! I'm pretty sure I heard someone whispering about with grown woman carrying around the stuffed frog! I can't wait for Tuesday to come so Frankie can find a new home!
3 comments:
Sort of reminds me about another stuffed animal I know. :)
Um... well JJ was talking about Frankie tonight. So, inquiring minds want to know... where was Frankie tonight. Well, JJ told me you LEFT him at home... UNSUPERVISED! I think you need to be reported to the froggie protective services. Bad froggie foster parents!
Yes, please, send froggie protective services, we are not suitable, he should most definately be taken away from us!
Post a Comment