Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stuck

Not too much exciting has been going on in the Schmidt household (besides the 19 cubbies we had at church tonight but that's a whole different post!) so here is the story of the day. Ryan took JJ to work with him for a good part of the day so I took advantage of only having one kid to chase around and was getting some housework done. Allison was 'helping' me with the laundry. All the sudden I hear her yelling, "DA DA DA DA" at the top of her lungs. This is what I found....

I don't know how she managed to get into the laundry basket in that position but she was totally stuck! And, yes, I had to take a picture before I helped her out!:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

meanie!

Heidi said...

"Had to take the photo"...You got sucked into the blogging world and now you're hardcore! :)

Anonymous said...

poor baby!