Monday, September 15, 2008

Not a Happy Birthday

So yesterday I started not feeling too great, running a fever and by the evening I had a sore throat. Then Ryan started running a fever. This morning we all got up and made appointments for Ryan and myself and Allison (she was running a fever over the weekend). The results.....3 cases of strep throat! JJ missed the bullet, although I'm expecting it will hit him soon. I knew this turning 30 was a bad idea, it's all going downhill!:)

Oh and Happy Birthday to my friend Dacia, I hope yours was better than mine!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Blah...blah...blah!!! You're not supposed to fall apart at 30. :) Get well soon!

Sarah said...

Heidi has some wrinkle releaser that may help

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry! What a bummer. I did have a good day enough for the both of us!